Thursday, November 19, 2009

I guess what I mean to say

...if anyone misunderstood my last post. I was challenging myself to step it up/step up my fighting because we're in a spiritual war. My old man is tryin to get me, but Jesus Christ already freed me. My mind keeps comin back to my old ways, but Jesus Christ encourages me with His way that's not like my old days.

My self offers comfort n false "luxury" n Jesus Christ offers me Truth n freedom...but I gotta fight because I'm living temporarily in a world that offers me no good.

Self is the bottom pit within that tries to tap into my heart, but I gotta remind my mind that my heart is the temple in which God lives within as a part of me.

I don't intend to be false n say that I got it all cuz I don't. I don't intend to be false n say I got nuthin cuz Jesus got me.

I wanna be real in this life n fight instead of sleep. I wanna be awake n not be conformed.

To be of one mind and one body; the word UNITY - the way God intended His church to be.

Holdin up my faith as a shield. Speaking truth like swinging a sword against a foe. Walking with guided feet.

I am alive because He died for me. I am able to fight because He rose up for me. I am able to love because He loved me. I am able to continue because He speaks to me...guiding me, training me, encouraging me, n testifying that He is at all times with me.

No comments: