Monday, December 29, 2008

Youtube Videos

i know this isn't anything spiritual, but these youtube videos intrigued me lol. I got them from none other than Onew and Samuel. They showed me them and it made me laugh a lot. Maybe one of these videos will either amaze you or make u laugh. Enjoy! :)

This video actually amazed me:

Chistianize the Lion

This one as well!! His name is Nick Pitera:

All I Ask of You - Phantom of the Opera

A Whole New World - Aladdin

This is for all those who love Call of Duty:

Call of Duty 4

Kinda same as the last one:

Amateur Lasse Gjertsen

2 comments:

'berto said...

wow, you got some funny and creative videos in this line up...Video one with the lion was pretty sweet..The Call of duty was funny! and the last video was very amazing and creative..and that guy sings really good girl parts!>? guess some people are just really blessed with versatile vocal chords and not me :( lol good blog!

Raj Moman said...

That lion one was cool that was awesome that even his wife didn't attack them. The COD one was pretty sad, who does that? lol