Sunday, July 26, 2009

Contiki Europe Escapade 2009

I went on a trip - my first out of the country trip! It was such a blessing from God for me to see a glimpse of my future n it's great fuel to keep me going even stronger towards my dream! I'll be writing entries for each day during the trip starting from this entry :)

June 20, 2009

We woke up extremely early - 5am. I thought i could stay up all night, but ended up sleeping at 3am so i only had about 2 hrs of sleep. good goin Grace. My dad dropped us off at the airport in Tampa. We got everything situated with our luggages n got on the plane to New York! We arrived in the morning closing in on the afternoon. We took a taxi to our grandmother's place n chilled for the day. Our grandmother took us to a korean restaurant to eat some nengmyun (it's a noodle dish) for dinner. It was SO good! :p

We came back n slept.

No comments: