Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Thoughts In The Early Morning

Here i am watching Joan of Arc. It rises me so many emotions and tears. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LISTEN TO GOD?!!! WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN?!! And when God grants victory, WHY DO THEY TURN FROM GOD?!! Why is it so hard? How easy it is for man to falter..how cold of the hardened heart. There is no trust. There is no faith. When reward taunts their eyes, they easily fake belief and it looks so believable and true, but in the underlining and in the deepest of their heart, they do not believe and they do not trust and have faith in God.

The world cries. Do you hear the cry? The screams are unbearable to those who hear. And the sight?? It's torment. It's terrible. i cannot speak anymore on this right now. i must pray:

Lord Lord i pray that i will never be greedy, selfish, hard in heart, or anything that will hinder me from even seeing You. Lord God, i pray that when taunted with even the most tempting of temptations, I WILL NOT FALTER IN OBEYING YOU!!! Lord, may i always seek Your face and trample on my enemies - the demons who work for the one who is so below You. i pray for my soul to brighten this dark world and that I will rise up with my brothers and sisters to make a flaming torch that no one has ever seen before. Unclog my ears daily. Unscale my eyes daily. Remove all sin from my tongue and mind. Control my thoughts to be only Your thoughts. May my mind focus on You and You alone. Guide me, console me. Lord Lord! I pray that Your voice - Your magnificent and powerful two-edged sword tongue will speak through me. God, my Father, i cannot sleep. It's 5:34 am. i have never slept this late i think. My mind is pumping. It hurts and it's hard to breathe. This is really important. i want to be someone You want me to be. Whatever YOU want, i want to want. Whatever Your will is, i desire my will to be Your will. You. You. You. You. You. You. It has always been about You. How stupid am i whenever i grow arrogant...whenever i grow prideful...whenever i feel like i don't need You...whenever i stray from You!! Reveal Your mysteries. Reveal Your knowledge. Lord Jesus, can i be in unison with You now? Can i see Your eyes - Your lovely fire-consumed eyes? May i touch Your feet? May i even come close and sit near Your throne?

i have some words to the one who tries so hard to make me fall:

satan, you are evil; you cannot hurt me; you cannot win - you don't even deserve caps when i'm talking to you right now. you have been defeated by what Christ Jesus, the Son of God, did on the cross and His resurrection completed the process to connect Him with me. I am His - not yours. I love Him - not you. I obey Him - not you. I serve Him - not you. I bow down to Him - not you. I abhor sin and you. - you who lead so many into deception. When you know deeply that you cannot win against God, yet you still stubbornly hold on to false hope that you can win. Without God, you are nothing. And because God loves me and with me always, you are nothing to me.

1 comment:

'berto said...

Amazing cries, may God grant what you are asking for. May we all want as much...Keep speaking these things into your life, God is weaving his love into your life

side note: you wrote this at around 5:30 am, notice how whenever you post on Blogger they put the time of your blogs at an earlier time zone, Why?