Friday, April 11, 2008

The Art of War

There I am, a Christian, standing in the midst of a spiritual war. I am placed in an army fighting in the land of FSU. Knowledge flows of what was, what is, and what is to come. The alarm must be made. My King commands me to sound the alarm! I look around while i stand in oglesby union. There's no one there, but wait! I see...a figure walking towards me. The scales on my eyes and the deafness of my ears are removed and I saw the person now clear. I am tramatized; the outer shell is dead. The face expression..there was none, but I see it's soul trying desperately to escape it's fate. The soul was consumed by black flames; it's screams were of screams of agony and torment. The flames of Hell.

The soul's hand reached out to me; it was looking at me while the outer shell was looking forward with a dead gaze. I know and understand the reason of the hand. I have something that can save the soul from it's hell. I have the Remedy and the Life; it is my King that is within me that can save it from destruction it goes to. The student walked passed and my gaze followed; still the soul tried to reach out to me while screaming extremely loud. I turned back because i heard more noise. They were the noise of useless chatter made by the outer shells of a big crowd. I realized this is the battlefield. These were the students of FSU. As their outer shells talked with dead faces, their souls screamed and reached out trying to escape their bodies. In the midst of the crowd were soldiers of my army. I knew because their souls were in comfort and were not in flames and did not try to escape, but I felt discomforted because while in the midst of the souls screaming, they did not speak nor fight. They have lost the art of war - the strategy that can end the despair around FSU. What is the art of war? What is the strategy? It is the declaration of Jesus Christ; the sharing of the gospel. Our Lord and King is the only Art of war and the only Strategy. As He declares, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life!" My King did not declare, "I am a Way, a Truth, and a Life."

Who am I? I represent all Christians who are awake and this is what I see.

Yea so this is a vision that i had a while back. During the time of when Ross and OneThing talked about apathy and how we need to wake up from our slumber. In the vision, it wasn't me that was the main character, but it was a Christian who was spiritually awake and saw the unseen things that Paul was talking about. I saw in the perspective of that Christian so I don't know exactly who it was..it could and might even be you. Who knows? But I think the point of it was...well it's already self-explanatory..basically be alert b/c you're fighting for the King and it's up to us to fight for Him. Why? B/c we're soldiers and He entrusted us to do His will. Even though the apathy words from speakers are passed, i tied it up with the series at ENCM: The Art of War.

1 comment:

Working on it said...

powerful vision Grace. Sound that alarm!